Wednesday 16 April 2014

Audience Feedback!

Audience Feedback!


After I had finished my final drafts on my pages I asked two teenaged girls close to the age of my target audience for feedback, this is what they said:



Sarah: "I really like the front cover, I think it’s cool because the background is pink which is different to other magazines and the model on the front is bright and stands out, it would definitely catch my eye on a store shelf. The layout looks professional, like a well-known magazine that you see in shops! I like how the contents page is spread out it allows the writing to be easily readable this makes it easy to find page numbers and features quickly. However, you could use more images or something to fill out the space a little bit more.  I love the main picture for the double page spread, her pose makes her approachable, the top of the page where it says ‘Meet….Emily Pope’ seems to be a bit empty so that could have a better use of space but overall the pages are not too cluttered and easy to read, which is good.”


Jenna: "The front cover stands out because there are a lot of bright colours which grab your attention straight away. The articles shown on the cover is a quick way to grab readers so it was a good idea to put these on the cover where people can see it first before opening the magazine. I also like how these is a smaller picture of the front cover model on the contents page as well because it keeps consistency from the front cover to the contents page. I like the double page spread as it the big picture really catch your eye right away and the quote pulls you into read the rest of the interview. The text is easy to read and the two colours used help the reader to know which part is the question and which part is the answer."

No comments:

Post a Comment