Sunday 17 February 2013

Student Magazine Cover

                                  My Student Magazine Cover! 



This is my final draft of my student magazine, I used a model who was a student so the cover is the relatable to the students it is aimed at. The model is using direct address which helps to grab the audiences attention. I think that a way in which the cover could be improved is by changing the colours of the cover lines to make them more readable however this was hard to do because the background was so busy and brightly coloured it was hard to find a colour for the cover lines which showed up and didn't clash too badly. Nevertheless, the cover does look believable as a real cover page as it includes all of the codes and conventions typical of a student magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment