Tuesday 12 February 2013

First attempt in Photoshop!


First Attempt in Photoshop

 This was my first time using photo shop EVER! I used it to practice for editing photos, skills which I will later use for constructing my music magazine. At first it was difficult but after practicing and learning how to use all the tools, I learnt skills which would be very useful later on.


 

I started with using the photo, and I used the lasso tool to cut out the crab and the lemon. Then I copied both images onto a new layer. I zoomed in to both images and tidied up the edges using the magic tool, I then used the free transform option to move the images to where I wanted them. I then used the colour fill tool to change the colour of the background to blue and I then changed the canvas size down the left hand side to make it look like a binder on a cookery book. I also added a light colour and edited the texture of the image. Finally I added text and gave it a contrasting colour which tied in with the lemons and brought the whole image together, this is my finished product:

No comments:

Post a Comment